Container transport and general cargo - shipping and maritime transport
9 maj 2018r., Katowice - Park Hotel Diament
6 czerwiec 2018r., Gdańsk - Mercure Gdańsk Posejdon****
18 czerwiec 2018r., Kraków - BEST WESTERN PREMIER****
4 lipiec 2018r., Ostróda - Willa Port Conference Resort & SPA
22 sierpień 2018r., Gdańsk - Novotel Marina***
12 wrzesień 2018r., Katowice - Park Hotel Diament
26 wrzesień 2018r., Rzeszów - GREIN Hotel***
8 październik 2018r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
24 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Wydarzenie specjalne
14 listopad 2018r., Warszawa - Hotel Plaza****
12 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Wydarzenie specjalne
The purpose of the training is:
- to acquaint participants with the specifics of transport and maritime shipping,
- discussion on concepts characteristic for maritime transport, documents and papers, transport fees and port charges,
- to show how to file a complaint concerning maritime carrier or sea freight forwarder,
- to acquaint participants with marine insurance and CARGO.
The training is for executives and employees responsible for supply, export or import of goods by sea.
- knowledge of terminology and documentation characteristic for maritime transport,
- knowledge of current prices of maritime transport,
- effective complaints concerning maritime transport,
- get acquainted with the specifics of CARGO insurance.
- maritime carrier (shipowner), carriage of cargo, vessel,
- explanation of concepts: shipowner, the carrier, NVOCC, charterer, shipper,
- agent, broker, FCL / LCL and more,
- irregular sailing - charter agreement, carriers, brokerage firm,
- liner - a booking contract, shipping lines.
- Liner shipping - container transport and conventional:
- container transport "door to door" (general cargo - LCL)
- container equipment,
- loading and mounting of goods in containers, shipping containers,
- conventional transport.
- The sea transport costs:
- costs of transport in liner shipping,
- freight rate: LILO, LIFO, FILO, FIFO, freight additives: BAF, CAF, congestion, PSS, other,
- port charges, costs of carriers by land: THC, demurrage, detention, storage and others,
- Bill of lading and other documents:
- the issuing of bill of lading and how to read it,
- types of boll of leading: load and admission to load (shipped, on board), received for shipment, clean and unclean bill of lading, foul, claused bill of lading) others
- the role of bill of lading in the trade agreement (letter of credit, documentary collection)
presentation of the bill of lading - releasing cargo in the port of destination.
- Damage in the shipping and marine insurance:
- general and individual damage,
- CARGO insurance,
- claims to maritime transport.
- Terms of delivery Incoterms @ 2010 in maritime transport:
- all modes of transport (sea also): EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, DDP
- only maritime and inland waterway transport: FAS, FOB, CFR and CIF
- why conditions: FAS, FOB, CFR and CIF are not recommended when cargo is carried in containers.
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Training||10:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15|
|Training||11:15 - 13:00|
|Break||13:00 - 13:45|
|Training||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10|
|Training||15:10 - 17:00|