Distribution and delivery planning
15-16 maj 2018r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
18-19 czerwiec 2018r., Kraków - BEST WESTERN PREMIER****
25-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Hotel Novotel City***
Effective distribution of products to customers is a condition the implementation of the company's sales plan (in principle - only product available can be sold). Geographical spread of customers and sales markets, expanded product portfolio, significant variation profile and the level of demand and the organization of supply chains (direct and indirect distribution, distribution of primary and secondary) using a variety of transport options and distribution centers, cause high complexity of the issues in the network distribution planning supplies company.
After the training the first day, we enable you to benefit from additional consultations, issues related to the topic of the training, FREE. This will allow participants to consult, in practice, problems encountered in the company and signaled by an expert how to solve them, and also show the practical application of training and coaching experience. The consultation will last for one hour academic. Regardless of the discussions held during classes - after they offered is free of contact with the coach to discuss the applications selected solutions.
After the completed training, we enable you also use the audit paid for it in the correct location, on the subject of training or other additional subjects. This will allow you to validate, submit a proposal to implement improvements, rationalization and improvement of efficiency of processes.
The aim of the training is to discuss both distribution requirements planning resulting from plans to sell in target markets, supply planning in multilevel distribution, allocation of inventory in distribution channels, the planning of all operations that make up the efficient and reliable handling of cargo in delivery and distribution resource planning - mainly warehousing and transport. Performed during training analysis and inspections of delivery - timeliness, completeness and quality of supply, customer service and logistics excellence (group rates OTIF), allow you to control the one hand, the level of customer satisfaction and its impact on sales growth, on the other level distribution costs. A significant share of the distribution costs in selling products (goods), calls the need for a detailed analysis of ways of delivery, location and level of stocks held, the costs of storage and transport on their own and with the use of outsourcing.
The main objective is to acquire knowledge on the skills fast, flexible, effective and efficient distribution of employees responding to customer needs, plans for sales and delivery and the results of cost analysis.
- managers. distribution or supply chains,
- specialists. distribution and delivery planning.
- specialists. Network / supply chains and collaboration with suppliers,
coordinators, planners and specialists in various operations in the supply chains involved in m. in .:
- inventory planning products or goods,
- transport and deliveries,
- control performance and distribution costs.
- Analysis and planning needs in the distribution network:
- location analysis and portfolio of customer orders,
- analysis of demand and supply service capabilities,
- planning needs in the distribution network (direct or indirect, primary and secondary)
- analysis of commodity streams in the multilevel distribution system and cargo handling requirements (cargo jet of homogeneous and heterogeneous)
- map the flow of goods,
- ABC and XYZ analysis of freight flows in the distribution,
- site analysis of inventories in the distribution chain,
- cargo handling requirements analysis (eg. the package, the size of the load, size of stream I / O operations: acceptance, picking, shipping) and storage at the distribution center (ie. bandwidth, size of storage, cross docking)
- analysis of the transport service requirements.
- Analysis and planning network flow distribution:
- analysis of marketing network and cargo distribution center
- analysis and forecasting of demand,
- inventory planning and inventory control models, distribution networks,
- storage requirements analysis (program storage, calculation of the area and the storage, transport and operational cycles, the number of storage facilities and the employment of employees),
- analysis and planning of transport requirements for handling deliveries and shipments, transport planning (planning of transport routes and loading)
- Functional analysis of the distribution management system, warehousing (WMS), inventory, transportation, the use of automatic identification tools in the distribution process - identification systems, electronic data interchange, labels, logistics, traceability.
- Costing and analysis of the impact on profit distribution of the company:
- analysis of distribution - quality, cost, time, organization and reliability of supply - system of metrics comprehensive evaluation of the distribution (group rates OTIF)
- Registry distribution costs (inventory, storage, transport) in the capital account plan business,
- calculation and analysis of distribution costs,
- budgeting, distribution and delivery.
- analysis of the impact supply of on the financial result of the company.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Classes||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffe Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Classes||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch Break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Classes||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffe Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Classes||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|