Staff team management - Training of creation of authority and personnel management
6-8 czerwiec 2018r., Sopot - Hotel Haffner****
24-26 październik 2018r., Wrocław - Wydarzenie specjalne
14-16 listopad 2018r., Warszawa - Hotel Plaza****
12-14 grudzień 2018r., Zakopane - Wydarzenie specjalne
Training is prepared for business conscious managers, with the knowledge of interpersonal communication at the secondary level who are inclined to self-improvement, proactive, and who have a strong internal motivation to know their areas of development in the field of conscious influence in all public appearances. Participation in a training and development of their own competence forced to leave their mental comfort zone. Training are conducted in a form of workshops.
Training is dedicated to people on leading, managing positions, directors, team leaders and all of those who will be interested in topic of managing team.
Training focuses on methods of communicating with people and influence them through their charisma (personality), and strength of character, using conscious techniques of the impact. The practical nature of the training allows participants to see and feel for yourself what areas of their skills require sanding. Training realizes that the effectiveness of verbal and non-verbal communication from the scene can not be reduced to speaking to people only. Effectiveness is the result of an adequate mix of traits (Charisma / EQ), aptitudes, skills, knowledge about people and their nature and the circumstances under which carried out the presentation.
- confirmation or denial of their current managing skills,
- learning about ones deficits in knowledge and abilities,
- diagnosis of strong and weak sites and possible chances and dangers,
- abilities to defining goals and understanding necessity of effective communication,
- understanding role of interpersonal communication as a tool in building relations.
- theoretical, which allows you to consolidate your knowledge and understand interdisciplinarity of management (20% of training’s time),
- analytical, which aims at the analysis of selected case studies, representing a 100% natural influence on others- video material (40% of training’s time)
- practical – 4 rounds of exercises with a healthy rivalry between the participants.
- What determines the ability to communicate effectively with others?
- what is your emotional condition (EQ), a what is your self-presentation?
- is charisma your ally?
- when your self-presentation is not applicable?
- if you are among the people, you're still on the scene - What does this mean and which role do you play?
- do clothes or gestures have any meaning?- video case analysis,
- image and perception - clothes do not make the man,
- meanders of verbal and nonverbal communication with people,
- how to plan your self-presentation?- How your behavior, speech and signals indicate who you are and how can you manipulate information you send?
- what way of transfer select? Simple or complicated? What does it depend?
- excessive self-presentation and its consequences in communication with others,
- verbal and non-verbal leak – that is how others read between the lines of what is being said to them and how to control it in order not reached the wrong conclusion? video case analysis,
- gestures and body language in interpersonal communication,
- dangerous gestures:
- gestures revealing you are not certain about what you are saying – video case analysis,
- gestures showing your low self-esteem – video case analysis,
- gestures showing too high self-confidence, discourage audience to further listening – video case analysis.
- Effective usage of spoken language:
- key words – words which are dangerous in verbal communication,
- positive and negative emotions and their influence on presentation,
- control of listeners’ active listening,
- questions from the receivers – how to deal with difficult questions?
- for what techniques of manipulation is worth to reach and how to do it?
- fear and sens of humor when you are observed.
- voice and it’s modulation.
- stress and its usage in your presentation.
- Session – questions and answers – analysis of strategies used by participants in a game, based on achieved results.
- Creation of goals:
- personal goals,
- goals of a company,
- in this module participants become aware what goals (personal and professional) are ahead in future. According to NLP rule participants define goals so they can move in a right direction on their professional path. Moreover in time of weakness they should remember what is overriding goal and that failures are part of a process which leads to achieving goals.
- Effective communication as a managing tool:
- effective interpersonal communication tools,
- non-verbal communication and its meaning in communication process,
- active listening ability in leading a team,
- communication barriers and ways to dealing with them,
- ability to communicate with people is one of basic competences of human kind, absolutely necessary skill for efficient managers. A. Machrabian model allows us to define communication channels, through which we transfer information. Furthermore we will define basic mistakes which are made in interpersonal contacts.
- Psychological aspects of communication:
- elements of techniques of influencing others in process of communication,
- factors influencing on team functioning – building a relation,
- practical exercises,
- as experienced managers we know that gaining favor of others, to realization of our visions, plans, even simple orders, isn’t simple ability. During this module, we will show you how to use knowledge about psychology of human behavior in order to optimize management of its motivation, to achieve common goals.
- Motivating employees:
- types of motivation,
- Maslov model,
- Herzberg model,
- role of non-material motivators – motivating beyond financial means as influence on sphere of employees’ needs,
- practical exercises – a talk with employee,
- motivation – continuation of manipulation and psychological interactions topics. This part of the course is introduction to motivation theory and analysis, diagnosis and decision regarding choice of one of the personnel motivation strategy. The module will be summarized in the end of second day during case study realization.
- Methods of building authority:
- basic factors which creates authority,
- authority of position, knowledge and personality,
- what determines that people judge me as good or bad boss,
- we will point at specific criteria that influence people in evaluations.
- Role and tasks of a manager:
- diagnosis of individual potential in team management,
- basic abilities of manager in a field of leading a team,
- With what should deal manager and what he really does. We will reflect on this topic to understand the essence of managerial competence, which should be based on diagnosis of personal potential in management. We will use specially prepared tests.
- Styles of management:
- my style of management – test,
- diagnosis of individual potential in team management,
- personal SWOT,
- potential diagnosis test will provide us information related to our style of management. We will analyze if in selected cases your style of management will be successful. Closure of this topic will be realization personal SWOT, which provides many valuable tips and areas for personal thoughts.
- Analysis of employee’s development level:
- competence matrix - setting directions for development,
- classification of management style on employee’s development levels,
- efficient leader is the one who while choosing a war knows exactly strength and potential of his “army”. Usage of competence matrix tool in our daily work provides setting directions for development of an “army”.
- Organization of work – self and employees management in time:
- perspective of planning – setting and verification of goals,
- methods of setting and realization of priorities,
- analysis of responsibilities,
- defining the critical path of responsibilities (PARETO principle),
- ABC analysis, Eisenhower’s rule,
- practical exercises,
- still valid PARETO principle which says that 20% of activities brings 80% of effects. This motivates us to constant improvement of skills and use of the most precious resource we have been given – time. This module will be devoted to one of the most important areas of management which is allocation time of employees into specified tasks. We will provide you information about techniques required to organize effectively and prioritize tasks.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Workshops||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workchops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|