Complaint management in production processes
- use of skills to look at complaints external and internal customers,
- knowledge of the principles of effective complaints handling processes,
- improving the efficiency of employees in activities after complaints,
- improvement of the qualifications of auditors, preparation of employees for customer’s audits and certifiers.
- Environment = processes = customers and theirs expectations = complaints.
- Stage of meeting expectations by processes and ways of measurement. Gage R&p
- Communication: Client – owner of a process. How to give comments, observations, claims.
- Complaints from external customers – how to perceive and use them?
- External complaints: possibility to develop, not a proof of failure.
- Constant development principles based on complaints analysis: PDCA and 8D rapport.
- Complaints analysis methods: Searching data and facts about main causes.
- Methods of constant improvement of processes: FMEA KAIZEN. Plan of process control.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Workshops||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workshops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|