Controlling in logistics – operational controlling
9-11 wrzesień 2020r., Katowice - Novotel Centrum
14-16 październik 2020r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
25-27 listopad 2020r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe - Progress Project
Synchronization of market's requirements with the potential of enterprises requires rational decisions based on well-prepared and processed information. Changing environment creates opportunities for development, but it also carries a high level of uncertainty and risk business, endangering a stable functioning of enterprises. Change of management processes, increase range of business, short life cycle of the product on the market, standards of customer service and more other market factors, require continuous monitoring of a quality and relevance of taken decisions. Systems of dynamic economic cooperation in supply chains need structured processes: customer service, purchasing and materials management, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution, transport and shipping, and information processing. Additional conditions imposed by the need to integrate data and take into account in decision-making process information from the following departments: marketing, finance and accounting, investment service, maintenance and repairs, etc. A quick analysis of the market and customers' needs, dynamic product and production planning, production and distribution schedules balanced in network suppliers, inventory management plans tailored to sales or production - management staff must supplement decision-making by analysis of costs, profits, the turnover, return on assets and capital employed, etc.
Delegation of decision-making due to increase of range and extent of market service and decentralization of management in supply chains (which became popular nowadays), entails extracting centers responsible for revenue, costs and expenses, requiring from managers a knowledge of operational controlling logistics area- planning, control, steering, and reporting logistics result-oriented service in a company.
The first day after the training, we enable you to benefit from additional consultations, issues related to a topic of a training, for FREE. This allows participants to consult problems encountered in practice in the company and signaled by an expert how to solve them, and also show the practical application of training and coaching experience. The consultation will last for 45 min. Regardless of the discussions during the course - on them is offered free of contact with the coach to discuss the application of selected solutions.
Once completed the training, we also enable you to use a remitted audit concerning a content of a training or other additional subjects. This allows you to validate, submit a proposal of implementation of improvements, rationalization as well as improvement of efficiency of processes.
- senior and middle managers,
- analysts and strategists of supply chains,
- directors, managers and specialists for logistics,
- planners and coordinators of flexible and integrated supply chains,
- managers, planners and specialists in various sections of logistics in an enterprise - managing:
- customer service,
- purchasing and procurement,
- production logistics and material flow,
- inventory and warehouse management, storage systems,
- transportation and forwarding,
- sales and distribution,
- controlling in a company or controlling and optimizing logistics and efficiency of resource use.
- ability to analyze logistics processes,
- learn methods of analysis of costs
- practical application of tools commonly used in controlling,
- knowledge of budgeting costs.
Classes will be taught by practitioners implementing logistics strategies in companies and their supply chains for many years. The practical form of classes, transfer of theory based on an analysis of case studies, a large amount of exercises and analysis of accounting, joint problem solving (also resulting from your experience).
- Controlling - a management system for companies in the supply chain:
- essence, goals, functions and tasks of controlling in a company,
- controlling as a subsystem of enterprise management,
- strategic and operational controlling in a supply chain,
- organization of controlling system in a company and in logistics department,
- functions and tasks of logistics controlling.
- Logistics systems and processes - the object of controlling:
- logistics processes analysis and Key Process Indicators.
- Performance Measurement,
- systems of logistics controlling indicators and rules for their creation,
- system integration measures and indicators of logistics
- system of logistics supply chains indicators: supply, production and material flow, inventory, transportation and shipping, distribution, warehousing and storage, customer service,
- efficiency - concept and formula,
- measurement of processes and logistic systems efficiency,
- evaluation of logistics resource efficiency,
- performance analysis, performance and resource usage of logistics.
- Costs of logistics management in company:
- comprehensive analysis of logistics and models costs ,
- places of costs formation (MPK), reasons of creation and division MPK. Rules of costs systematization – types of MPK,
- calculation of cost transmitters,
- account of results,
- departmental plan of accounts for the purpose of controlling,
- valuation of cost objects in the supply chain and ABC - Activity Base Costing,
- Operational and strategic controlling instruments in logistics:
- planning and strategic controlling instruments in logistics,
- strategic planning and controlling,
- industry and competitive analysis, portfolio analysis, product life cycle, SWOT analysis, make or buy analysis,
- investment account and analysis of the profitability of investments - NPV and IRR. Analysis of the reliability of the supply chain,
- planning and operational controlling tools in logistics,
- operational planning and controlling in selected logistics subsystems: purchasing, inventory, warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, transportation,
- ABC and XYZ analysis,
- threshold of profitability and operating leverage,
- analysis of resource bottlenecks logistics,
- value analysis
- sales analysis, product groups and customers, margin contribution,
- analysis of customer and product profitability (DPP),
- ranking lists,
- forecasting for planning needs in controlling.
- Budgeting in logistics management:
- budget as a management tool,
- functions of budget in a company,
- functions of budget in logistics,
- schema and timetable for the preparation of the budget, the frequency of budgets and budget periods,
- budgeting processes and preparation of budget procedure
- budget’s variants creation – for company’s cells and logistics companies,
- budget revenues, budget costs, budgeted profit and loss account,
- budgetary slippages analysis based on normative costs,
- budgeting the costs of activities,
- budgeting the costs of products,
- monitoring the performance of the operating budgets.
- Controlling organization in company’s logistics and supply chains:
- controlling in company by responsibility centers management,
- cost center, the center of revenue, profit center, investment center,
- controlling of work and tasks accomplishment,
- controlling of projects and change management in implementation and organization of controlling system in company and supply chains.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Workshops||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workshops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|