Production improvement tools - LEAN, KAIZEN, TOC, GEMBA
25-26 listopad 2019r., Katowice - Park Hotel Diament
12-13 marzec 2020r., Poznań - Mercure Poznań Centrum
6-7 lipiec 2020r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe - Progress Project
5-6 listopad 2020r., Do ustalenia
The training is dedicated to :
- employees senior and middle management staff,
- supervision of production workers,
- leaders / coordinators of continuous improvement,
- specialist for quality assurance.
Familiarizing with modern tools and systems of planning business processes, which allows designing activities aimed at improving the production or service processes in the organization.
- explore Kaizen – what is it and why should it be implemented in your company,
- learn how to prepare to implementation of this philosophy
- learn how to create groups and organize Kaizen session
- explore techniques and tools for improving production processes, i.e. TOC, VSM, 5S, SMED, TPM, Kanban
- find out who is Kaizen leader and what is its role?
- explore development direction consistent with the philosophy of Kaizen
The training will help plan the directions and the reasonableness of changes in the organization.
- Where do needs of change in processes of company come from? Is change always means a lot of investment? Fundamental goals of company’s functioning and factors influencing achieving goals.
- Kaizen Philosophy:
- LEAN MANUFACTURING foundations: philosophy, history, benefits, strategy,
- Lean conception development based on Toyota Production System,
- the essence of KAIZEN approach,
- Gemba’s house,
- philosophy of constant development in modern industrial organizations,
- KAIZEN session organization (two-days Kaizen),
- daily Kaizen – employee suggestion system,
- The Five Principles of LEAN – Identify Values, Value Stream, Flow, Respond to Pull, Pursue Perfection
- Application of Gemba’s five golden rules:
- when problem occurs, first go to the Gemba,
- observe Gembutsu (real objects),
- immediate undertake of temporary remedies,
- find source of problems,
- standardization to avoid repetition of a problem
- Organization of Kaizen session:
- setting objectives for the session,
- leading a team (difficult participants),
- critical elements for Kaizen session,
- monitoring realization of tasks resulting from Kaizen session.
- Mapping of value stream:
- basic assumptions,
- construction of the current state map,
- analysis of the current state map,
- creating of the future state map.
- Types of MUDA:
- time managing.
- Basic concepts connected with a flow:
- time of cycle,
- Lead Time,
- load balancing.
- Decision making based on limitations analysis – TOC:
- analysis and searching for bottlenecks,
- decision conflict: "world of costs" and "world of capacity",
- calculating economic aspect of decision making
- 5S – organization of a workplace:
- 5S - definition and discussion,
- rules of implementation of 5S,
- visual control.
- SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) - techniques to shorten changeover time machines and equipment
- discussion about SMED stages,
- the benefits of implementation.
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) - zero breakdowns, zero defects:
- concepts and definition of TPM,
- TPM goals,
- OEE – the rate of exploitation of machinery and equipment
- 6 big loss.
- Synchronization of supply and production.
- Kanban as a self-regulating process control tool.
- Role and responsibilities of Gemba employees:
- production managers,
- group leaders,
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration||9:45 - 10:00|
|Workshops||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Workshops||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Workshops||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Workshops||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|