Excel in logistics - how to reduce data preparation time and improve the efficiency of logistics analysis
24-25 wrzesień 2020r., Do ustalenia
29-30 październik 2020r., Warszawa - Centrum Szkoleniowe - Progress Project
3-4 grudzień 2020r., Kraków - BEST WESTERN PREMIER****
The main goal of the training is to provide for people working in the logistics department practical tools useful in everyday work. These tools will show you how to enter data, to obtain more information, and hence improve the effectiveness of tasks. Participants will learn how to use the opportunities offered by the MS Excel, to speed up the preparation and analysis of data, as well as how to count and analyze performance indicators and the cost of using an Excel spreadsheet.
People working and managing logistics departments that want to optimize the timing of the preparation process analysis and logistics costs.
- the use of the most needed formulas and functions available in Excel,
- repeatedly to build complex formulas, which enables a more accurate analysis of the data,
- rapid analysis of large data sets and draw from them the appropriate conclusions,
- construction of subordinates reporting systems and reports to superiors.
The training workshop is conducted by using analysis applications and templates - participants, working on computers / laptops (you can use your own equipment), solve practical tasks associated with MS Excel. Classes are held on laptops equipped with MS Excel 2010.
- Economic analysis of logistics processes - building measures using the Excel spreadsheet - mathematical functions, logical, text, date, statistical, creation and use of names in formulas:
- analysis of the size, dynamics and structure of the purchase,
- the impact of purchase prices for operating expenses,
- analysis of the size and structure of inventories,
- inventory productivity indicators,
- analysis of the suitability and completeness of inventories,
- analysis of logistics costs
- lost sales analysis,
- the impact on the profitability of logistics processes.
- Analysis of the behavior of the meters of logistics in time - dynamic analysis of data using pivot table - principles of construction and operation of the PivotTable:
- analysis of large databases using PivotTable
- comparing the indicators over time and indicators of industry,
- conclusions from the behavior of indicators,
- what can affect on the distortion conclusions?
How to build a reporting system for subordinates:
- making sample logistics reports - data list to choose from, password and data protection in a spreadsheet, links to external data, macros, file sharing for network operation.
- How to report your supervisor about the results of the work of logistics - the construction of the sample reports. Examples of logistics reports - budget and operational - using conditional formatting rules:
- current reports
- aggregate reports,
- Exception reports,
- Graphic shot of data in the reports.
|Schedule||Day 1||Day 2|
|Registration of participants||9:45 - 10:00|
|Classes||10:00 - 11:00||9:00 - 11:00|
|Coffee Break||11:00 - 11:15||11:00 - 11:15|
|Classes||11:15 - 13:00||11:15 - 13:00|
|Lunch Break||13:00 - 13:45||13:00 - 13:45|
|Classes||13:45 - 15:00||13:45 - 15:00|
|Coffee Break||15:00 - 15:10||15:00 - 15:10|
|Classes||15:10 - 17:00||15:10 - 16:00|